adventurECO offers beginning and advanced bicycle commuting and ‘active mobility’ instruction and services to help cyclists realize the health, environmental, social, and economic benefits of utilitarian cycling. Bicycle commuting offers customized instruction, practical guidance, tips and techniques, and resources based on bicycle commuting needs / goals, cycling proficiency, and other factors, and may include any combination of the following items:
- Smart Cycling instruction
- cycling competency assessment
- classroom instruction
- parking lot drills and/or on-road riding
- bicycle selection assistance
- bicycle commuting tips
- gear and accessories
- dressing for your commute
- route selection assistance
- bicycle rental
- commute chaperoning (i.e., bike buddy)
- bicycle commuting benefits and incentives
- carbon footprint reduction estimation
Bicycle commuting instruction is open to adults 18 years of age and over with a demonstrated level of cycling proficiency. Depending on the cycling proficiency a Smart Cycling course may be required as a prerequisite for scheduling bicycle commuting instruction. All Bicycle commuting instruction incorporates the League of American Bicyclists Smart Cycling ‘Need to Know’ information and is led by a certified League Cycling Instructor (LCI).
Contact adventurECO to learn more about our services, schedule a class or customized instruction, or learn to ride.